top of page
- Thu 22 Apr22ThuAprGeelong Interfaith Dialogue22 Apr 2021, 7:30 pmwebinar, see linkZoom panel discussion with multiple faith representatives
- Fri 02 Apr02FriAprMindfulness Retreat02 Apr 2021, 9:00 am – 04 Apr 2021, 1:00 pmParaparap, Toolangi, 625 Nortons Rd, Paraparap VIC 3240, AustraliaExplore the theory and practice of mindfulness meditation with Geshe Sonam Thargye and Venerable Jampa Drolma
- Sat 13 Mar13SatMarNatural Connections Project13 Mar 2021, 9:40 am AEDT – 14 Mar 2021, 4:00 pm AEDTDrol Kar Buddhist Centre, 625 Nortons Rd, Paraparap VIC 3240, AustraliaNatural Connections aims to restore a love for the earth and humanity with a series of workshops which invite us to get intimate with nature through creative expression. register http://www.carolinehawkins.com.au/natural-connections-project.html
- Thu 11 Mar11ThuMarSound the Alarm11 Mar 2021, 10:45 am – 11:30 amWaurn Ponds, 195 Colac Rd, Waurn Ponds VIC 3216, AustraliaDay of Action on Climate Change Join Drol Kar Buddhist centre, along with faith communities around the world, to inspire government to make a more ambitious timeline to achieve net zero carbon emissions.
- Sun 07 Mar07SunMarGeshe Sonam teaching07 Mar 2021, 10:30 am – 12:00 pmParaparap, Toolangi, 625 Nortons Rd, Paraparap VIC 3240, AustraliaTeaching and meditation practice: 'The Great Treatise on the Path to Enlightenment'
- Sat 30 Jan30SatJanKarma Yoga Working Bee30 Jan 2021, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm AEDTDrol Kar Buddhist Centre, 625 Nortons Rd, Paraparap VIC 3240, AustraliaHelp us get ready for 2021. Jobs include preparing the gompa & surrounds for the new year, window washing, sweeping pathways, weeding, cleaning the public facilities, removing cobwebs and bird & animal residue from seats and brickwork. Bring your tools. Join us for lunch.
- Wed 06 Jan06WedJanSummer Meditation 202106 Jan 2021, 11:00 am AEDT – 27 Jan 2021, 12:00 pm AEDTDrol Kar Buddhist Centre, 625 Nortons Rd, Paraparap VIC 3240, AustraliaChristmas and New Year are over. Time to breathe and enjoy summer meditations happening at the beautiful Drol Kar buddhist Centre during January on Wednesdays 6, 13, 20 and 27 at 11 am to noon. Focus on mindfulness and awareness. All welcome. By donation.
bottom of page